- Satellite / Cable
Enjoy the accommodations of Sierra Shores a major resort like paradise, private and comfy. Our large very high end 3 bedroom 3 bath townhouse is right on the lake! This property is among the highest end lakefront properties in the entire Lake Tahoe area. Words can't do it justice. Just look at the photos. When you're on the grounds, you will be amazed. With lakefront access and views, this home's grounds and interior are like straight out of a luxury home magazine with the highest quality amenities in the area. You might just have to come up with your own words for it like "awespectaculous".
From the home, you can walk to numerous shops, restaurants, walk or drive to Heavenly Gondola. There are buoys available to rent to tie up your boat or water toy, just a couple of hundred feet from the property next door.
• Private sandy beach (during times when water levels are super high you may have to walk down a ways to find some sandy beach)
• Outdoor swimming pool (Only open during summer months)
• Outdoor hot tub
• Private gas BBQ grill
* Fully equipped fitness center
• Patio with lake views
• Fitness center
* Parking: 1 reserved spot in onsite enclosed garage (Note: Extra large trucks and SUVs may have difficulty fitting inside garage). 1 spot in shared lot if available (5 spots first come first serve), other parking on side streets off Takela Dr and Fremont Ave when snow conditions do not exist (Please move cars at least every 72 hours or it may be tagged by police) During winter months, overflow parking is available for a fee at the Stateline Casinos.
* Free wifi
• Public shuttle to Heavenly Ski right outside property (check Tahoe Transportation District bus route 50 to Stateline Transit Center/Heavenly Village)
* Nearby business: Action Watersports 2 minute walk on the beach for boat docking, water toy rentals, etc
* Master Bedroom: 1 King
* Bedroom 2: 1 Queen
* Bedroom 3: 2 Twin XLs
****** ABSOLUTELY NO PETS ALLOWED. IF YOU BRING A PET, YOU ARE SUBJECT TO PAY A $1000 PENALTY, AND IMMEDIATE EVICTION. THE RESORT DOES NOT ALLOW ANY PETS. ABSOLUTELY NO PETS FOR ANY REASON *****
MAXIMUM ALLOWED OCCUPANCY OF PEOPLE AT ANY TIME: 6
MAXIMUM ALLOWED CARS ALLOWED ON PROPERTY AT ANY TIME: 1 Garage spot (2nd car allowed on a first come first serve, at your own risk basis. Please contact management if you plan to bring a 2nd car)
Please be advised that The City of South Lake Tahoe has implemented very aggressive enforcement of some Vacation Home Rental Ordinances with a zero tolerance policy. Failure to abide will result in a $1000 owner to guest, and $1000 citation to owner. Guests are liable to pay owner's citation if you were at fault.
1. No excessive noise anytime. No amplified music, loud talking outdoors. No Jacuzzi or any talking outside during quiet hours 10pm-8am. It’s ok to make reasonable speaking noise, play board games, watch tv, etc. inside the home, with windows closed during quiet hours.
2. No more than the maximum occupancy is allowed on the property at any time. If you have friends renting other units or staying at other property, you may not occupy the inside of one unit if it will exceed the maximum occupancy. You may however occupy the back lawn and other common areas. If code enforcement shows up, they will ask how many guests you have. Make sure you do not exceed the maximum occupancy.
3. No parties, special events, weddings, bachelor/ette parties are allowed at any time.
4. No visible trash may be left outside due to bears. All trash should be deposited inside a bear resistant trash bin.
1.Smoking or vaping of any product is not allowed in the unit or anywhere on the Sierra Shores property.
2.Pets are not allowed on the property
3.Please park cars only inside your garage or 1 of the 5 on site overflow parking spots. Or unlimited overflow parking across the street at Safeway. Please DO NOT PARK in the on site managers spot by front gate. DO NOT PARK in an area that may block other cars.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING
Note on cancellation policy: Please note that booking a visit to Lake Tahoe comes with some risks of guests wishing to cancel and receive a refund due to natural disasters or weather related events. Our cancellation policies are strictly enforced regardless of the reason for cancellation. If you need to reschedule your date, you must be in compliance with cancellation policy first. If there is a blizzard, road closure, fire, smoke, rock slide, avalanche and/or any other natural disasters, our cancellation policy will still be enforced as we cannot expect our property owners to be held accountable for refunds for natural disasters which are expected to occur in the High Sierra Nevada Mountain Range on a constant, regular basis.
WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE ALL TRAVELERS TO PURCHASE TRAVEL INSURANCE TO ENSURE PROTECTION IN THE EVENT YOU FEEL THE NEED TO CANCEL FOR ANY REASON.
Cleaning fees also include: Maintenance, supplies, restocking costs. This pays for guest consumables (Such as laundry detergent, soaps, shampoos, starter set of paper towels, tp, etc. For longer stays, we ask guests to purchase). Replacement of items such as broken coffee makers, portable heaters, fans, linens, towels and more. Regular trash removal from bear bins to town dump. We ask guests to assist with optional checkout procedures that are very time consuming such as start dishwasher, wash a load or two of towels. While these procedures are optional for guests, they are highly appreciated to help save our cleaners time, particularly for our back to back turnovers which are very difficult in the Vacation Home Rental industry. – Thank You Lux Villa VR
This property has 3 bedrooms
100% refund 60 days prior to arrival
50% refund 30 days prior to arrival
50% deposit required to secure booking. Remaining balance to be paid 30 days prior to arrival.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Everything was better than we had hoped!
from $529 / night
Reservation Software by Lodgix.com