1 Sofa Bed
Welcome to the lake! Come, relax, and enjoy breathtaking lake and mountain views from the comfort of this beautiful four bedroom Sierra Shores home. The spacious open floor plan features an inviting great room with a striking stone fireplace, a dining area perfect for conversations, a gourmet chef’s kitchen and serene outdoor decks all facing the lake to provide a wonderful setting for your group to enjoy quality time together!
Summer, winter or anytime, this home provides an ideal base for your South Lake Tahoe escape. With the beach at your doorstep and Heavenly Ski Resort, golf courses, hiking/biking trails, beaches and parks, water/snow sport rentals, and casinos nearby, you’ll enjoy Tahoe at its best. Grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, entertainment, boat/water rentals, and shopping are all within walking distance.
A gourmet kitchen awaits with luxury appliances to make preparing meals a dining experience! This well-stocked kitchen includes a Sub-Zero refrigerator and Wolf convection double oven, rangetop, and microwave. Enjoy grilling, dining and lounging on the deck all while taking in the gorgeous lake views, mountain vistas, and stunning sunsets.
Comfort abounds in all four bedrooms thoughtfully furnished with Four Seasons mattresses and Frette linens. The primary suite is a retreat in its own right, with beautiful lake views, private deck, gas fireplace, wet bar with mini-fridge and ensuite bath with jetted tub and steam shower. The media room is multifunctional, it has pocket doors which easily convert it from entertainment area to private office to additional bedroom with an American Leather sleeper sofa. Three separate work spaces in this home make it possible to work comfortably in your home away from home.
Enjoy the gorgeous property setting and its many amenities. Experience the resort’s property from the lush lawn area to the hot tub, seasonal heated pool, and fitness center. Steps lead you down to Lake Tahoe and a private beach, when water level permits, to enjoy your stay at the lake!
• Wi-Fi throughout the property (pool, fitness center, lawn & beach)
• Central AC/heat
• Shared hot tub, summer seasonal heated pool, fitness center
• 2 Gas fireplaces (great room & primary bedroom)
• Built-in DCS BBQ w/ deck seating & dining
• 3200 square foot home is 3 levels; a separate home is below
• BD1:Primary King,65” LG UHD Smart TV, gas fireplace, private balcony, wet bar, mini-refrigerator, desk, ensuite bath w/ 2 sinks, jetted tub, steam shower (3rd floor)
• BD2:King,55” Samsung UHD Smart TV, attached to hallway bath w/ walk-in shower (2nd floor)
• BD3:Queen,55” Samsung UHD Smart TV, ensuite bath w/ walk-in shower (3rd floor)
• BD4:Two Twin XL beds,55” Samsung UHD Smart TV, ensuite bath w/ shower/tub combo (2nd floor)
• Great room w/ 60” Samsung UHD Smart TV & desk
• Media room w/ 65” LG UHD Smart TV, queen sleeper sofa & desk
• Dining room round table seats 8, 3 counter stools at kitchen island
• Fully stocked kitchen w/ Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer, Wolf convection double wall oven, microwave, and rangetop, Viking wine cooler, & Bosch dishwasher
• Laundry room w/ Miele Washer/Dryer and iron/ironing board
• All bathrooms include hair dryers
• Parking: 1 reserved spot in onsite enclosed garage (Note: Extra large trucks and SUVs may have difficulty fitting inside garage). 1 spot in shared lot if available (5 spots first come first serve), other parking on side streets off Takela Dr and Fremont Ave when snow conditions do not exist (Please move cars at least every 72 hours or it may be tagged by police) During winter months, overflow parking is available for a fee at the Stateline Casinos.
• Only outdoor security cameras are used to ensure parking & occupancy don’t exceed approved limits
• Home’s maximum occupancy is 8 people. This applies 24/7.
• No smoking/vaping is allowed in the home or on the property.
• Pets are not allowed. Penalties apply and possible eviction. This is an HOA mandatory rule (except for owners).
• This home has stairs with no elevator access.
• No parking allowed in marked on-site manager’s spot and do not park blocking other vehicles
• Travelers insurance is strongly recommended in the event of trip cancellation
• The City of South Lake Tahoe has Vacation Home Rental Ordinances with a zero tolerance policy that we respect and support to ensure that everyone enjoys the beauty and serenity of South Lake Tahoe.
Cleaning fees also include: Maintenance, supplies, restocking costs. This pays for guest consumables (Such as laundry detergent, soaps, shampoos, starter set of paper towels, tp, etc. For longer stays, we ask guests to purchase). Replacement of items such as broken coffee makers, portable heaters, fans, linens, towels and more. Regular trash removal from bear bins to town dump. We ask guests to assist with optional checkout procedures that are very time consuming such as start dishwasher, wash a load or two of towels. While these procedures are optional for guests, they are highly appreciated to help save our cleaners time, particularly for our back to back turnovers which are very difficult in the Vacation Home Rental industry. – Thank You Lux Villa VR
Thank you for your understanding!
MAXIMUM ALLOWED OCCUPANCY OF PEOPLE AT ANY TIME: 8
MAXIMUM ALLOWED CARS ALLOWED ON PROPERTY AT ANY TIME: 1 Garage spot guaranteed (See notes about parking)
1 Sofa Bed
1 King Bed
1 King Bed
1 Queen Bed
2 Single Beds
100% refund 60 days prior to arrival
50% refund 30 days prior to arrival
50% deposit required to secure booking. Remaining balance to be paid 30 days prior to arrival.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Excellent experience and stay. Thank you!
Great place and great location
A gorgeous stay on the lake that felt like home! It’s our Lake Tahoe go-to from now on!
Beautiful townhouse, spacious, great location, clean and has great views, better than expected, smooth check in and check out process.
Would love to stay again,
We travel to Tahoe every summer and winter. This has been our favorite location to stay yet! The home is beautiful and in a perfect location. The view is stunning. We will absolutely be back. Parking is a little tricky but we had a large suburban. Other than that, don’t hesitate on booking.
We look forward to coming back
Very pleased to be able to stay in this beautiful home. The view is incredible, absolutly the best place to stay in S. Lake Tahoe. Pricey, but worth it. The house is well taken care of, quality and luxury is a good way to describe the entire house. We will return if we have the opportunity.
Very nice home beautiful location however the mattress in the second bedroom next to the master really hurts your back and is defective
Great place to connect with the family!
Accommodations were great with space and privacy for 4 couples and the host(s) were very responsive!
Beautiful Villa. Gorgeous view. Great location that is nearby restaurants and grocery stores. Parking in the garage is a little tight. There is pretty strict rules so as long as you can abide by them you will be okay. I do have a large family and extended family, so keeping it to only 10 people at all times in the home was difficult to keep in mind. (Even though the place is huge and can have more than that).This place books out quickly.
We stayed here for a family reunion and my cousins and I had an amazing time. We all enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Amazing views from porch, inside and outdoor seating. Highlight was the private beach which we enjoyed from sunrise to sunset. Highly recommend!
Expect an extremely clean modern setting completely private, well stocked and close to all the adventure Lake Tahoe has to offer.
Everything was wonderful and clean! Has all the amenities we needed . Didn’t have to bring much at all just food to cook. Place is just like the pictures. Any issues with the place were resolved right away. The views are stunning! We will be back!
My family and I had such an amazing time at this home! The view was breathtaking and had a private access to the lake. House was clean with many essentials house hold items included. Directions were easy to follow and owners were responsive. I will definitely book again!
Nice place, view and location
Incredible setting on the lake! Beautiful, high-end accommodations with a very private experience even though tucked in close to everything. Loved the convenience of the location. Everything was exceptionally clean and comfy. Great place to take a polar plunge : ).
from $999 / night
Reservation Software by Lodgix.com