1 King Bed
Set on a sprawling 0.7 acre lot, this 4BR/3BA home showcases 3000 square feet of nicely appointed living space. Enjoy the great outdoors, walk down to Upper Truckee River or across the street to exciting hiking and biking trails. Or take a quick drive to Lake Tahoe beaches or Heavenly Ski Resort, both just 10 minutes away.
Unwind in the luxurious leather electric recliners in the living room, with the flat screen TV and surround sound. Your inner chef will love the fully equipped modern kitchen with ample granite counter space, huge island with Thermador gas stove and double oven.
When it's time to play, the separate game room provides a foosball table, darts, treadmill plus a huge TV with Bose surround sound. The outdoor panoramic barrel sauna will help you relax afterwards!
* 4 bedrooms
* 3 bathrooms
* Fast internet
* 4 HD TVs throughout home with Roku and YoutubeTV for regular and cable channels , with Netflix and Disney+ Provided
* Washer and dryer
* Central heat
* Wood burning fireplace in living room (please purchase firewood at grocery store)
* Outdoor deck with seating and BBQ Grill
* Foosball, treadmill and darts in game room
* Outdoor Panoramic Barrel Dry Sauna
* Desk/Workstation w/ printer and monitor in loft with futon and reading chair
* Bedroom 1 primary bedroom King bed
* Bedroom 2 Queen bed, Twin bed
* Bedroom 3 Queen bed
* Bedroom 4 Queen bed, Twin bed
* Extra twin mattress in closet
You absolutely will love this home!
MAXIMUM ALLOWED OCCUPANCY OF PEOPLE AT ANY TIME: 10
MAXIMUM ALLOWED CARS ALLOWED ON PROPERTY AT ANY TIME: 4 (3 on driveway, 1 in garage)
NO PETS ALLOWED. VIOLATION MAY BE CAUSE FOR EVICTION AND ONE THOUSAND DOLLAR FINE WITH NO REFUND
Note on cancellation policy: Please note that booking a visit to Lake Tahoe comes with some risks of guests wishing to cancel and receive a refund due to natural disasters or weather related events. Our cancellation policies are strictly enforced regardless of the reason for cancellation. If you need to reschedule your date, you must be in compliance with cancellation policy first. If there is a blizzard, road closure, fire, smoke, rock slide, avalanche and/or any other natural disasters, our cancellation policy will still be enforced as we cannot expect our property owners to be held accountable for refunds for natural disasters which are expected to occur in the High Sierra Nevada Mountain Range on a constant, regular basis.
WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE ALL TRAVELERS TO PURCHASE TRAVEL INSURANCE TO ENSURE PROTECTION IN THE EVENT YOU FEEL THE NEED TO CANCEL FOR ANY REASON.
1 King Bed
1 Queen Bed, 1 Single Bed
1 Queen Bed, 1 Single Bed
1 Queen Bed
100% refund 60 days prior to arrival
50% refund 30 days prior to arrival
50% deposit required to secure booking. Remaining balance to be paid 30 days prior to arrival.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
The experience was bad due to snowstorm the day before and both garage and driveway access was blocked with snow. We have to spend hours in late night to clear the snow and negotiate to park the cars at neighbor’s driveway
This was my first time coming to Lake Tahoe. This was an amazing place. Everything was clean and close to everything. My kids enjoyed the place as we’ll. They were able to sled in the back. The place is gated and safe for kiddos. Great place we will definitely come back.
Overall the house is very nice and clean, property manager is very responsive and solve any issue big or small in a timely manner.
Two things make me rated 4 instead of 5 stars:
1. One of the bedroom is in the basement and temperature is only 60F when others are 72F. It’s ok for adults because they have very nice down comforter but challenge for toddlers because the comforter doesn’t fit the crib. The r property manager delivered 3 space heater the other morning and room temp raised to 72F.
2. The community road is full of snow and ice even it has been many days after last snow. Drive way is also covered with thick layer of snow/ice and couldn’t fit in 2 cars. The good thing is the property manager hired snow removal service and clean up the drive way next morning. Still need to put on snow chain for the 3 min community road drive though.
from $279 / night
Reservation Software by Lodgix.com