kona vacation rentals
Welcome to Kona!
Thank you for considering Lux Villa VR. Our goal is to provide guests with top quality vacation rentals in Kona. Why stay at a motel when you can stay in a beautiful vacation home rental?
The sunny Kona District stretches almost two-thirds of the entire West side of the island of Hawaii—from just south of Anaehoomalu Bay (Waikoloa Beach Resort) to Manuka Park (Kau). Along this expansive area, you’ll find everything from coffee farms to historic Hawaiian landmarks. In fact, King Kamehameha actually spent his final years in Kailua-Kona.
Home to shops, restaurants and nightlife, you can conveniently take a walking tour of Kona’s history at places like Hulihee Palace, Mokuaikaua Church and the Ahuena Heiau. Home to shops, restaurants and nightlife, you can conveniently take a walking tour of Kona’s history at places like Hulihee Palace, Mokuaikaua Church and the Ahuena Heiau.
All Kona Rentals
Located on world famous Ali'i Drive just south of Kona Town, this home sits directly oceanfront on beautiful Holualoa Bay. With 5 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, an expansive Lanai, 2 kitchens and 2 living areas, there is room for your next family vacation or group retreat with maximum occupancy of 16 people. Set just feet from the water, you can enjoy watching surfers, tropical fish, sea turtles, migrating whales, dolphins, and full views of spectacular sunsets from the extensive patio, lanai and your private pool and hot tub. When the swell is up the epic Lymann’s surf break is directly in front and Banyan’s break is just across the bay. When the water is calmer, experienced swimmers can enjoy amazing snorkeling immediately outside.
Upstairs the main living area features a traditional Hawaiian design great room with a recently remodeled Kitchen, spacious living area, a massive sliding glass wall allows the living area to open to the huge waterfront Lanai. The first master suite also opens to the lanai and boasts a luxurious ensuite bathroom with an open shower and large soaking tub. The second corner ensuite features unobstructed ocean views.
Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: King bed
Bedroom 3: King bed
Lanai: 1 Queen bed
Upstairs Living Room: Futon sleeper
Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds
Bedroom 5: 1 Twin over Full bunk beds and 1 Trundle bed
Downstairs Living Room: 1 Trundle bed
Other things worth mentioning:
Smart TVs located throughout home
Fast wifi internet
Window AC Units in all bedrooms and downstairs living space
2 Sets of Washers and Dryers (1 on each floor)
Maximum Occupancy: 16 People
Maximum Cars: 2 cars inside garage
Check in: After 4pm Check out: Before 11am
- Renters must be 25 or older
- Cleaning Fees include in price many extras : jacuzzi service prior to arrival, pool service, starter kit of basic supplies such as shampoo, soap, dishwasher detergent, toilet paper, paper towels, laundry detergent etc. There will be a limited number of bath towels and beach towels. If you are staying with a large group please bring some as we cannot guarantee there will be enough beach and bath towels for large groups.
- Pets - No pets allowed. If you bring a pet, you will be liable for a one thousand dollar fee.
- No smoking inside any of our properties, five hundred dollar fee. Smoking outside is allowed.
- Our home may have a recording video/audio surveillance camera in the following areas : Viewing outside driveway, viewing outside front door, viewing inside of garage.
- County mandated quiet hours 9pm-8am. Noise from the home shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors.
|Price Per Night||from $100|